Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Incubus' New Single from If Not Now, When? comes out!



At last, the first single from Incubus' upcoming album is finally available to listen to! I'd have to praise Incubus once again for making such sweet, awesome music. I missed them so much and I'm so glad they're back! I cannot wait for the new album and neither should you!

Listen to Adolescents after the jump (plus lyrics)>>






Adolescents by incubus
 
Adolescents

I'm feeling out of bounds, out of bounds
I'm running out of time, out of time
I know there's no such thing as either of them but
It doesn't make me feel any better

Chorus
Out of sight, out of mind (2x)
We're out of time, we're out of mind
Out of mind (2x)
Yeah (2x)

I'm feeling overwhelmed, overwhelmed
It's getting out of line, line, line, line
I know I'm not alone just adolescents, you and I
it doesn't make me feel any better

Repeat Chorus

Yeah (2x)

Ooh, ooh (2x)

Repeat Chorus
 

Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment