Monday, December 06, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Review



The movie was outstanding. There's hardly anything to say except that it was very well done; the storyline, the effects, the scoring were all brilliant. I got goosebumps while watching. Dawn Treader was worth every penny (or centavo). It was definitely better than the Deathly Hallows film. Even though I haven't read the book, everything seems to be in place. I understood every bit of the story.

Prince Caspian dropped his Spanish accent, which is good because you can see that Ben Barnes' was more comfortable with his normal one. The way the music enters, it's like you could feel the intensity of the scene. I didn't feel that in Deathly Hallows.

I wonder why Andrew Adamson didn't direct this one. He did direct the first 2 Narnia movies, but for this movie, it was Michael Apted who directed.

I'm definitely gonna watch this again... and again... and again... It's a keeper!

Rating for this movie: 4/5

P.S.: Skandar Keynes, William Moseley, & Ben Barnes just got hotter.





Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment