Sunday, April 03, 2011

Incubus Live In Manila for the 3rd time?



One of the most genuine bands of my generation, Incubus, is finally coming back to Manila, Philippines after 3 years! I honestly cannot believe what I've read when I opened my email earlier this morning and I'm still having a hard time digesting that newsletter.

Continue reading to know what the newsletter was all about>>



Because I am a member of the Incubus World Headquarters, I get to receive Weekly Incubus updates from their band manager Ren. And in their Weekly Update #3, he explained how the week was going so fast; meetings with concert promoters, with the label, meetings with movie studio music supervisors, and even a couple of big radio programmers. He also announced the release date of the latest Incubus album entitled "If Not Now, When?" on the 12th of July.

But what caught my attention the most was the 2nd to the last paragraph of the newsletter. I was browsing through it and saw the word "Philippines." I thought it was just my imagination but when I read it thoroughly, lo and behold, it was indeed there.
"Tour dates are starting to be confirmed. On Friday, Philippines group leader Katrina Sales announced live on HQTV the band's concert in Manila on July 28thAraneta Coliseum. More dates in the Pacific Rim will be announced this week."
I got so excited and started jumping up and down in our dining room area.

Since this is an authentic newsletter, coming from REN Management, I'm guessing that this isn't a hoax. Hopefully, it's not because it will extremely tear my heart out.

So all you Filipino fans out there, better start saving some cash for you to be able to snag up awesome seats for the concert! I'm definitely not missing out this one. Over my dead body!
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment